Dragons Are Real podcast
This page links to my RPG Podcast hosted on Anchor.fm
- 019: MDF Flat Miniatures for RPG's A look at these great looking miniatures ideal for roleplaying. (Shownotes).
- 018: Arkenforge Masters Toolkit VTT A great piece of software for use as a Virtual Table Top in person. (Shownotes).
- 017: Troika Numinous Edition A review of the weird fantasy game by Daniel Sell. (Shownotes).
- 016: Fabled Lands (A Solo Game) I have been doing some solo gaming using this book which is in the Choose Your Adventure style. (Shownotes).
- 015: UK Games Expo My visit to the largest annual UK games show. I discuss my purchases and meet up with a fellow anchorite. (Shownotes).
- 014: Journeys in Middle Earth and Year Zero Engine The new boardgame from Fantasy Flight games and the core engine behind the Free League games released as an OGL. (Shownotes).
- 013: Minimald6 and my free RPG I discuss the minimald6 RPG and present my new rules The Long Game based on shows such as Leverage, The A-Team and White Collar (Shownotes).
- 012: Encumbrance Lamentations Style A couple of call-ins and then I discuss using encumbrance in your game. (Shownotes)
- 011: Starting a new campaign Recorded before and after I was prepping for a new campaign. It explains how I prep for a new session and my after thoughts. (Shownotes)
- 010: Dungeons & Dragons Basic (Mentzer) Released in 1983 the latest version of Basic was a complete re-organisation of the rules which taught the players and Dungeon Master how to play the game, step by step. (Shownotes)
- 009: GM Tools Some useful ways to record details of a campaign. (Shownotes)
- 008: My New Campaign Recorded in my car, I discuss my new upcoming Campaign. (Shownotes)
- 007: D&D Expert (Cook) Released in 1981 as a counterpart to the Basic rules. It takes characters from levels 4-14. (Shownotes)
- 006: Skills Using skills in OSR games, do we need them. (Shownotes)
- 005: D&D Basic (Moldvay) I discuss the 1981 Dungeons and Dragons Basic rules known as B/X or the Magenta Box and detail the changes from the previous edition by Holmes. (Shownotes)
- 004: Making a Zine Are you considering making a zine then this episode may be for you. I will also be releasing a zine as a tie in to this podcast. (Shownotes)
- 003: Conversions and Settings I discuss my tips to make conversions between different systems, or taking a setting and using it in your favourite RPG. (Shownotes)
- 002: D&D Holmes 1977 Released in 1977, Holmes edition was released a precursor to the upcoming Advanced Dungeons & Dragons. (Shownotes)
- 001: D&D Whitebox 1974 In Episode 001 I discuss the grandfather of tabletop fantasy Role Playing Games, Dungeons and Dragons. Written By Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson these were a collection of guidelines rules for fantasy gaming. Nowadays they are referred to as 0e, Whitebox or the 3LBB. (Shownotes)